At Sprout Intelligence, we place a major emphasis on maintaining confidentiality of client information and Information
Security Management. The following are key features of our Confidentiality Agreement, applicable to all our clients.
i) We do not disclose any information pertaining to our clients to any third parties.
ii) We do not use our client’s identity or clients brand for our marketing purposes, without their written consent.
iii) We never provide our client's name or client's information to other prospective clients for marketing purposes.
iv) We do not sell or disclose our client list or client Information to third parties.
It is understood and agreed to that Sprout Intelligence’s client may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential.
To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws,
it is agreed that:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed can be described as and includes Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to
proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing
and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and
financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information
is designated as "Confidential Information" at the time of its disclosure.
2. Sprout Intelligence shall limit disclosure of confidential information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members,
employees and/or independent contractors (collectively referred to as "affiliates") having a need to know. Sprout Intelligence and affiliates will
not disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Sprout Intelligence with respect to any confidential information (a) that was in Sprout Intelligence
possession before receipt from Sprout Intelligence’s client; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Sprout
Intelligence; (c) is rightfully received by Sprout Intelligence from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the Sprout Intelligence’s client; (d) is
disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of Sprout Intelligence; (e) is public knowledge or the information is
available in public domain; or (f) is independently derived by Sprout Intelligence.
4. This Agreement states the entire agreement between Sprout Intelligence and its clients concerning the disclosure of confidential information.
Any addition or modification to this agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
5. If any of the provisions of this agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall
be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the agreement as a whole.
6. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities
conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.